Sunday 27 April 2014

Darlington Vs Grimsby Town




Darlington-The Darlington Arena






Football Ground: 1
Darlington 0-0 Grimsby Town
07/04/12
Blue Square Premier 








 So it was the day. The day where I go to my first ever away game I was really excited because I knew Darlington had a massive ground and I wanted to get some photos of the ground. I woke up at 7am I  looked on facebook to see what was going on after I did that I put my phone on charge then went it the shower for a quick wash. After I did all of that it was about 8am and all ready to go I was getting picked up at The Trawl at 9.15am so I walked there and arrived around 9.05am and the coach was already there. So I entered the coach and when I looked in it seem really empty for a Saturday afternoon game. It took around 2 hours to get there and we arrived around 12 it was really early but as we got off the players coach arrived and managed to get a photo of Steve Croudson our goalkeeper coach getting the bags out.




 After I did that I went to get my ticket from the office and it was really cheap I thought but I didn't get a match programme since I had no money left and still looking for one.






 So after all of that I got into the stadium and trust me if you never been before you would of wished you have been because it was amazing the size of the ground is terrific. It is too big to be a non league side and even League 2/1. The game was really boring it finished 0-0 barley no chances created Darlington had the better of play and Grimsby young lad Thanoj thought he could of won the game.


Here is some other photos I managed to get....


























No comments:

Post a Comment